What Is Media



 Wednesday 15th september 2021

LO:

To discuss what media is and how it impacts our lives

Diffrent types of media:

Film

Newspapers

TV shows  

Games

Streaming sites

Chat rooms

Radio

Magizines

Websites

Text messaging

E-books

Social media

Advertising

Apps 

Podcasts

What is the purpose of media

To inform

Communicate

To entertain

Social interaction

Selling products

Politics

The main purpose of media is to make money

Media and me

Film: My favourite film genre is action 







TV shows: I dont watch much Tv but whenever there is a football match i'll watch it

Music: I dont listen to music 

Games: I play Fifa and first person shooters











Social media: I watch YouTube and twitter the most 







Why did you choose to do media?

To help with my other subjects

Is it what you thought it would be?

yes 

Media influence

the media influences me by suggesting me videos to watch on Youtube based on the videos i have watched

is it powerful?

yes 

Why it is powerful?










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shot comparison

Media Language Anslysis

Main Cover Design : masthead